- Implement overall IT strategy including Cloud, hosted applications to enable business strategy.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place relating to data/cybersecurity.
- Perform project management for IT projects including hosted application in the cloud for business units.
- Maintain all company software and hardware. Including purchasing, installing and maintaining laptops, printers, office and employee cell phones, cots software, etc.
- Ensure all company software is patched, up to date and functioning properly.
- Ensure that on-site and back up data and phone servers are functioning properly.
- Assist employees with all IT related issues.
- On-board all new employee IT matters (set up network account/access, install laptop, printer, phone, etc.)
- Coordinate with and direct external IT consultants, service providers and implement configuration standards.
- Provide regular updated to Senior Management regarding various IT matters.
- Ensure that appropriate ITGC’s and in place and operating effectively.
- Maintain information required for Sarbanes Oxley IT audit and act as the primary contact for IT auditors to provide information related to their audit.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant IT experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical environment preferred but not must
- Technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions.
- Experience working on infrastructure projects such as network enhancements, etc.
- Experience with Azure, Oracle Cloud is preferred but not must
- Sarbanes Oxley audit experience preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to follow-up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior levels of management.