Duties and Responsibilities:
Functions as a liaison between functional areas and outside service suppliers (CROs, CMOs, CDOs, consultants, etc.) to support CMC Development Project planning.
• Organize meetings and create agendas for meetings with vendors and internal teams, take minutes and manage action items.
• Gather / compile data / review data and project information to assist decision- making and facilitate internal communication.
• Track project deliverables through Excel and/or MS Project.
• Ensure effective communication of project deliverables across the organization.
• Work collaboratively with outside service suppliers to meet Cara’s CMC development needs and expectations.
• Manage Purchase Orders.
• Manage shipments between vendors
Candidate Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in biotech/pharma, 2 years’ of which is specific project management experience
• BS in a science related field
• MS Office experience including Excel, Word and Project
• Develops good communication and working relationships with individuals within each department and outside service providers
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to operate with independence
• Flexible to changing priorities
Primary work location: Stamford, CTApply Online