- Primary responsibility for processing clinical trial investigator grant payments. This includes setting up initial payment tracking spreadsheet for each site performing a clinical trial and monitoring and updating for payments due and making payments based on milestones achieved.
- Assist with processing other invoices including matching invoice/PO/receiving document, voucher preparation including expense coding, manage vendor accounts, setup new accounts, prepare credit applications, process checks and reports.
- Assign Requisition Numbers (POs) and enter into Excel/Intacct system. Be sure that all documentation and approvals are in place as stated in our SOPs.
- Assist with reviewing and processing corporate credit card transactions and travel expense forms. (Ensuring adherence to SOPs).
- Work with Controller on special projects on an Ad-hoc basis.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years accounts payable experience.
Must be organized, dedicated, dependable, outgoing personality, ability to work independently and in a team within a fast paced environment. Must be proficient with MS Office (specifically Excel), Windows and Internet. Experience with Intacct general ledger system preferred, but must have experience with another general ledger accounting system.